Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well yesterday my bro bought a big can of Guiness beer. He's 18 but there's a store that is infamous for not ID'ing. Anyway- he drank it, and found a small object inside. I pulled out my trusty Leatherman Wave and cut the sucker open, finding a small white ping pong ball.
now:
double-yew-tee-eff?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll take a pic of the ball but the shredded can got thrown out the window ((I think))

we were hoping it was some sort of practical joke by a bored factory worker. Or maybe they were just suggesting I play beer pong.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
none of you guys know about the little ball in guiness cans? wow, ive known what is was for like 10 years and i practically never drink

it has a bunch of small holes in it and makes it have a nice head when you pour it into a glass, because guiness doesnt make much of a head without the ball

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thats a bummer.

I was hoping some factory worker was bored and pulled a ping pong ball out of his pocket and shoved it in a can for s**ts and giggles, Not some boring PRACTICAL reason.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u guys are retarded. they put that in there to keep the beer mixed cuz its so heavy and to give it some head

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
holy hell there's like 10 posts saying the same damn thing. dont you tards read the thread before posting?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
personally (ive drank it many times) its a good beer, but not my favorite dark. i prefer bass to guiness. im also a fan of stout over the draught. my favorite darks are from great lakes brewery, nastafu and eliet ness are the shizzy

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
BAURblades said:
So here is the real question.

How do they get the ball INSIDE the can?
They obviously have gnomes that go inside the cans and handcraft the balls there. How else do you get a chunk of plastic into an aluminum can?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts