Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, this is a video clip from a contest at a local radio station. The contest was to see who would do the dumbest thing for 5,000 bucks...plus johnny knoxville was there. The guy is wear just a pink thong and a paintball mask and he gets lit up for 60secs...good stuff. there is some minor language but nothin that you haven't heard before. Plus if you scroll on down there is a thumbnail that has him sporting a JT jersey as he collects his check.

bustin balls

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Oh that was great I mean it.rollin: I dont even know why it was so funny! Its a guy getting shot repeatedly, mayby it was the thong and the color commentary by the radio personalities. Uh oh hes droppin trou!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
on kazaa serch for jackass and paintball and you will see johny knoxville sprayed with paints in the cahonays (can't spell that but sounds kooler then TESTICLE PACK) and for the guys he IS wearin pants there is nuthin nude or "gay" in there

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Ha ha "testacle pack" thats nice, but we usually call them somethin simpler, for me it my boys. I got hit in the boys once, lucky me it was a long shot so it didnt hurt too much.

And for some reason Kazaa dont work for me, maybe my comp just sucks hardcore, hopefully Ill be gettin a new one soon:D :D :D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
hahahaha lmao, all i can say is ouch, and i thought that they were gonna be continuously shooting him and not just a shot every five seconds or something, that was great though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts