Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase a full-auto Piranha paintball marker. What is the NEWest model of FULL-auto Piranha paintball guns?? Google is of know help with this one.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I think Huck is right. Pirahna is not in business anymore. They did however make Spyder clones with the STBB configuration. If you want a Pirahna, look for a good Spyder. 2012 Fenix, 2009 Electra, VS or RS series are solid too.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, they are owned by Empire paintball, and I think they still sell a basic model for beginners

With that said, it's mechanical, and full auto is overrated.
Why would you want to waste even more paint?

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
Last season a lot of brands got shuffled up and some got dropped or renamed. I think Empire is selling the old Piranha as the Empire ER3.
i believe you are correct, the design did change a bit though, i know the frames were re-worked a bit as parts from the new ones wont work with the old ones

i think though that piranha is still making some rental markers under the fish title, not positive about that though

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Indeed

It can get a bit technical to explain fully, and I don't really feel like explaining it to the best of my knowledge, since I myself could also be misunderstanding ramping.
I never use it, I can shoot fast enough in semi

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
PSP is 12.5 bps right now, and I think Millennium is still at 15 bps

As for how many shots it will shoot per trigger pull, I know there are many different kinds of PSP ramping, but the most common is PSP 3-shot
I have no idea how Millennium works

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Millennium works by kicking the firing rate up to your board's max rate of fire as long as a minimum rate of fire is maintained I think it is something like 6.5bps or 8bps or something it gets tweaked often. So if it kicks in at 8bps and your max rate of fire is 15bps when you pull the trigger at 8bps it bumps it up to 15bps and keeps firing at 15ps as long as you keep pulling the trigger at 8bps.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts