Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for a piranha pro ts g3 with a silver/green/black fade. It has a venturi bolt, turbo valve, is completely metal, including the trigger frame and trigger. It's rear cocking, with a vert feed, quick strip pin, and beaver tail site. It's got a drop forward, low pressure gauge, pure energy regulator, and velocity adjuster. This gun is in like new condition, and comes with the original box and instructions. This gun also comes with a very comfy JT mask, a 200 round hopper, and 9 oz. tank. The gun has been babied, cleaned regularly, and has had less than a case of paint shot through it. Everything is in perfect working order, and comes ready to go. Make me an offer, I need money for school. Thanks for looking.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6

I tried to get as many pics as I could. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOMEONE'S gotta be interested. On second thought, I may be interested in a trade for something low end that I can throw around and not get mad if it gets f'd up. For a semi auto mechanical gun its nice, and very mint, someone please make an offer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for the day. Someone take it off my hands. very solid gun, and i don't want a killing. make offers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts