Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Piranha STS i think its been so long correct me if im wrong but do they still make parts for this gun? Also i stopped playing about 2 yrs ago so im kinda lost on my gun lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check the BST section of the Nation, they have everything :)
Alright thanks hey i see your from San Antonio, Im from Kingsland its about 60 miles north of Austin by Marble Falls if you ever heard of that. How many courses are in San Antonio? By the way im not really understanding the BST section of nation what is that?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Buy, Sell, Trade :)

We have about 3 fields, Krossfire, Paintball Knights, and Predator Paintball

Krossfire for the best, Knights for the team Practice, Predator for Woodsball :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does any one know any woods ballers in marble falls. My brother and I can't seem to find any one or any where to play.
We have a lot of great gear too. Two alpha blacks 98 custom and an mkx law.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
spyder parts will not work on it. look up piranha upgrades. there is specific parts for the piranhas. you can get a egrip, a bolt, a reg, and a couple others for yous.

6/10

umm, most of the piranha parts are spyder parts. The valve, cup seal, springs, sears for mechs, and a number of other parts are the same...

G

·
There are some things spyder that may not work on the piranha, given that spyder uses metric threads on some fittings. I believe in this case this only applies to the screws that attach the frame onto the body, the screw that holds the vertical ASA in place and and i think the threads of the volumizer are different as well. But everything else, hammer, body, springs, valve parts, bolt, frame, barrel and orings should be all the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.