Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pissed. Im gonna kill myfriend..

nihgt started off good. Went to the girlfreinds for a family dinner. lots of good fun, funny company. good lauighes

went toa friends.. good laughes. went tobogganing.. even better laughs..

had some rough spills. busted one toboggan.. sacked myself realy bad..some drunk chick i dont even know tried to give me cpr cuz of the whip out.. then sled down and fell in a creek..

then we see this dog.. looks a lot like a coyote.. ****ing *** things just looking at ous all on the hill. so i yell at it.. nothing.. so i grab a magic carpet.. slide down and chase the ****ing gay coyote. piece of puss runs away.. goes in the woods. then looks at me.. I figure it was gonna come back and attack me.. but I stand my ground and ask it to fight.. then two friends follow me down and the ***** ass runs away.. so we up the hill and the *** comes back. SO i scream at it and callit a ****ing gay dog.. and it puts its gay tail between its gay legs and walks its gay ass in to the woods. piece of ****ing gay..

So I had enough of the gay dog.. go down the hill some more.. slipped and damn near broke my back..

then we go to the parking lot.. wait a while,. wait an hour.. our ride never ****ing shows.. so its 1am and we walk to this ****ty resturant/bar abour 20-30 mins away and call home.. have to wake my mom up and gether to come into town and pick us up..

real pissed.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Your stories never cease to entertain me.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
coyotes are like rats....mixed with stray dogs. they work best with a .17 or .223 round in them. Ive shot dozens of them out on the farm. they like to kill really young calves or sheep. peices of crap. wolves on the other hand...they are majestic billy badass creatures. sounds like you been on the sauce a bit tonight? good for you. most of my buddies are gone on leave and that pisses me off. there are very few of us left on base and I have been splitting my time today between the chow hall the gym and on the stupid computer.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
D_Smalls said:
****ing *** things just looking at ous all on the hill. so i yell at it.. nothing.. so i grab a magic carpet.. slide down and chase the ****ing gay coyote. piece of puss runs away..
HAHAHA...wow. That story was amazing. Thank you.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sick_dawg5440 said:
Sounds like you had a great night thumup:
nah no pills.. just drank myself stupid. The substance from the night before aided in the good times i think. brought about early relaspses. cant compain.

the coyote was definitely gay.. he was checking all the guys out. I thought forsure he was gonna go get his coyote buddies and come back though.

There was this wicked huge jump at the end of the hill too.I ate it pretty hard on that a few times.

I broke my freinds nose too Im pretty sure. It was bleeding pretty bad. Then my other friend popped out his shoulder.. so he threw it back in.. its becoming a common occurance for him.

We had to deal with piece of **** people all night. We needed a phone and I had seen these kids on one earlier so I ask em if i can use it. They say they dont have one. pissed me off. My liquid courage.. er well, liquid prickness kicked in and I told em i knew they had one and to let me use it. I used it.

Then at that bar some lame guy was trying to talk to us. I pointed to his ride and told him to go.

****ing people.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RastaPasta said:
not to be a dick or anything but why were you so mad at a coyote just standing there...
Good question.. Im not too sure.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ja289 said:
nex time you're in ny, let me know we can meet up :). that would be awsome. you, jin, and dave are the only ones i'd actually like to meet in person
At one point i was considering going on a little adventure and just making my way around and across the states and canada. I was thinking of trying to meet up with people and stay with em for a bit.

we'd need to get many supplies..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts