Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to trade my Empire Timmy so I made an agreement with someone on the 'Nation to a trade. He had many feedbacks so I shipped first. Now this Empire Timmy works flawlessly, I just already have a Timmy and wanted something different. Well I made sure before I sent it out everything was working perfectly. When he got it he first complained it had a leak, figured out the problem was the regs were set for HP and using LP he had to adjust the regs for the lower pressure, it wasn't getting enough air to seat the valve and it was leaking. OK that problem solved then he said he took it apart to clean it and saw one of the eyes broken. I know it wasn't broken because the eyes are less than 4 days old. I took the old eyes out and put in my shocker so I could try it out when I got it, then ordered a new set of eyes and installed them in the Empire Timmy 4 days ago. Now this guy is sending back my gun after he ****ed it up and is cancelling the trade. :mad:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he has my gun and his and I have no control over what he sends. I have about 5 people locally that saw the gun worked perfectly the day before I shipped it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts