Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such thing as a high quality, fast feeding hopper that holds more than one pod of paint?!

EDIT: no, an egg is NOT high quality

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
The only three fast hoppers out there are the Halo B, Reloader B, and Q-Loader. None of them hold 200 or more.

Why do you need one that holds more than a pod? Most of the time you will only have a pods worth of paint in there. During high-paced games I doubt you will get all your paintballs into your hopper when reloading anyway, so it isn't like you would have to wait for the hopper to be completely empty anyway.

-Mike

·
ICD>sp
676 Posts
MP11 said:
The only three fast hoppers out there are the Halo B, Reloader B, and Q-Loader. None of them hold 200 or more.

Why do you need one that holds more than a pod? Most of the time you will only have a pods worth of paint in there. During high-paced games I doubt you will get all your paintballs into your hopper when reloading anyway, so it isn't like you would have to wait for the hopper to be completely empty anyway.

-Mike
smart man very smart man. thumup:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
well I was using a Halo B during a speedball game. I was the only one left on my team, and there was one person left on the other team. I knew exactly where he was.

RAn up to bunker him, and POP POP POP, no paint left.

it really pissed me off

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
croix153 said:
well I was using a Halo B during a speedball game. I was the only one left on my team, and there was one person left on the other team. I knew exactly where he was.

Whos fault is that?

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
bobide said:
ur equipment worked exellently, it was u that ****ed up. Also, that is why i buy smoke hoppers, still the cool blackness, yet see-through.
QFT

If your halo stopped feeding then be pissed....just make sure you have paint before you go to bunker someone...

·
revvies rock my socks
280 Posts
croix153 said:

it really pissed me off
thats why if you have any common sence you pod up before goin to bunker somone and i would laugh evn harder right now if you hopper was see through because then it would be even more obviose hahahahahahah here follow this linkhttp://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/idiot

·
Registered
74 Posts
croix153 said:

it really pissed me off
Oh sh*& your having us in here for that bullsh*& gtf outta here if your gonna bunker someone then at least make sure you have the paint for it I mean what were you running and didnt notice the bouncing in your hopper. Its speed ball if your gonna bunker you make sure you do it right.

·
Impy's Rule
562 Posts
bobide said:
ur equipment worked exellently, it was u that ****ed up. Also, that is why i buy smoke hoppers, still the cool blackness, yet see-through.
QFT X2

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i dont see how having a bigger hopper is going to help if you run out of paint. better idea would be to get a bigger pod pack, and even if you did have a hopper that held 200 rounds it wouldnt matter because the pods only hold 140. and theres no point in wasting valuable seconds reloading twice, like dumping in one pod then reaching for another and pouring only half of it in. see where im going with this?

either carry more paint onto the field or make your shots count...

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
Get a pack dumbass. Learn how to reload. instead of *****ing about there not being hoppers the size of a coke bottle, take some time to practice, maybe you can get to the point where you can lean, shoot with one hand and reload at the same time... Not too hard, work at it.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
man thats pretty stupid... hate to say it man.

You're supposed to keep track of how much paint is in your hopper and reload accordingly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts