Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I wake up puking. Go to school. Wait and wait and wait. Finally get home. My dad forgot to get me Halo 2. It was preordered he just had to go get it.

So mom takes me to BlockBuster. Well the jerks didn't hold enough copies of the Limited Edition that I preordered. So they gave me a rental copy and I can have it up to 5 days and they will get me my copy as soon as possible.

I was so pissed. I started raising hell. So I look at the boxes for rent and find the Xbox Live Trials still int he boxes. Stole about 20 of them so I got 40 months of free Live. Guess that makes it worth it.

Then my goped that I spent MY WHOLE WEEKEND FIXING, PAINTING, AND RESTORING DECSIDES TO BREAK!

Then I read my girlfriend's away message and it said "Downstairs with Nate."

I was like WTDFffRFr! So I called her and this Nate dude answeared. But apparently since her mom likes me she kept an eye on her and I guess his parents got divorced so I overeacted and feel like an ass now.

Bah

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Calm down.

1) It's just a game
2) If you fixed it this weekend, a) you messed up. b) it's a simple fix this time.
3) We all feel like jerks everyonce and a while.

-Mike

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
take out your anger at ure gf and nate by killing some covie bastards! thumup:
well for that matter...i forgot that there are levels where ure a covie...hmm.

well, just go kick ass!

Semper Fi!

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
so lets get this straight.
1. you are sick and mommy didnt let you stay home
2. you dont get to play your video game...wait you do for at least 5 days
3.goped breaks
4. girlfriend is hanging with a friend that is going through a harder time than you are

doesnt sound too bad at all. the goped thing and being sick sucks. keep things in perspective. nates parents are getting divorced. thats something to complain about.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
The fact that she was advertizing her downstairsedness with Nate should have been a big hint that Nate WASN'T going downstairs with her.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
U still have halo one
U have 40 months of xbox live
Ur a cool guy
And ur lucky enough to live in a country where kids who download pr0n and jack off is a normal thing making girl freinds overated.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well on top off everything my parents do nothing but fight and they take it out on me sometimes. My dad the other night pushed me into a wall and was screaming at me. I told him to piss off and I walked to school that morning. Noone would get me an excused pass so I was late and the ***** made me serve an hour dentition.

Thats what started it. And I stayed home yesterday sick as **** to but she wouldn;t let me today because she figured i wanted to skip and play halo 2. Uhmm yeah puking dosent mean you wanna skip.

And on Halo 2, its the fact that I paid money in advanced and didn't get it. I have problems about getting ripped off and I take it the wrong way most the time. ie. overreacting, panic, asshole, etc.

Wow I really am ****ed up in the head. :-/

·
Gone..
1,975 Posts
elders In my house Hold only seem to fight, then they take It On the children, I can Understand,Its no fun..

Too bad you didnt get your halo 2, I can Understand How much Videogames can be fun.. Have you tried GTASA

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've boughten with old store credit

Halo 2
San Andreas
Fable
Sims2

And might pick up Tribes Vegenance. Definatly getting Half-Life 2.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Not yet. She has to be pissed at him first.

Nate thought he'd get play but her mom cock blocked.

Why does a guy thats probably in his mid teens need to "talk" about his parents divorse?

Why noty just let it ball up inside him and let it errupt a few years later while beating his wife like the rest of us..jk =D

I considered buying an X-box to play Halo 2. Then I decided Ill just wait for the pc version or rent an xbox during christmas break and beat the game. Shouldnt take more than a day or 2.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
eh my friend preordered to but he didn't get there in time for his either. I found a kid in town who will sell me his xbox for 40 bucks so I might get that and h2. seems worth it.

sorry about the troubles.

let me put it into persepctive for you.

Im in court for a multi felony crime waiting to be let off for being such an american helper. I read my senior year book a few days ago and I was listed to be most likely to become very rich and talented in what ever I pursue. I was then expelled from school with a letter in track most academic programs that I could. Including debate where I went on to place second at state my junior year. I was also lead trumpet player for our jazz band who had won state for the last 4 years. I was a good citizen a boyscout and a american leagon boy stater which I was the president of the senate as well as the moderator for the caucouses and then our national party. I can find success in most anything I do except for robbery. I can't even buy a gun now with out it taking a month for a background check. To top it my very best friend who was with me and got more cash than I did in these robberies is still in school...he was a junior at the time and is also amazing at sports. He was allowed to stay by the same school board who said they had to set a precident with me even though i was a great student with no previous record with the police or the school...Its taking a year so far to get through court and my friend who is lying about the issue is going to be let off scott free while I who was completely honest when caught spent time in jail and I have to get on my knees and beg only to be allowed to serve my country which is all I want. My parents nag me nonstop now for being a bad person and to top it all off my girlfriend suddenly doesn't wanna put out anymore. something about how love doesn't require physical contact. ****. your goped...not a big deal really trust me.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
and to top it all off my girlfriend suddenly doesn't wanna put out anymore. something about how love doesn't require physical contact.
that's a load of bull****. she's just mad cuz u stay up way too late on pbf :p go to bed bubba

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
eh no sleep tonight...gotta study. I had it made my internet didn't work from like 12 untill 4 or something like that...so i got some good studying in...so when the doors open tomorow at school I can go in and test out on a couple of courses and feel cool.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn that sucks Nick. :(

Lets see.

Today.

Got in..3 fights with mom, 2 with dad. Sister's Boyfriend's mom has cancer and she might die. Flunked 2 tests that I actually studied my ass for.

Goddamn one bad thing after another.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts