Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread has no value except for me too rant

Okay at school im listening to my early morning favorites, the bloodhound gang on my mp3 player. The song happened to be Foxtrot Uniform Charlie kilo so a girl grabs the ear plug and starts listening and im like hell maybe i can get some of these girls to stop listening to the crappy rap and hip-hop and emo punk. So i let her listen about a week later she finds the song on "itunes" downloads it and its all she listens to signing it in the gayes way...mind you this song is now about a year old and she wont even listen to any of thier other songs, it just pisses me off when people say that a band is one of their "favorites" when they only listen to one song of the band

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Same case as the Classic Rock poser kids who claim that Led Zeppelin is the greatest band ever (I'm not saying that it isn't...) but can only name one song: usually Stairway.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Haha ya, half the kids that say they are die hard Zeppelin fans,don't even spell Zeppelin right.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
amen

i can honestly say that ive never concisouly(sp) listened to led zeppelin i probably should but ive never really listened to him and i dont act like i know who he is or what he sounds like

1 - 5 of 5 Posts