Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
"oops there was one more in there"

:dodgy:

that's something you dont' want to hear.

it's a shame it's dark outside and we can't see much.

I saw a ton of those at a gunshow i went to in my town. I can't see any use for them excet to be carried as a consealed weapon for point blank opperation. If i had the money i'd at least buy a bigger handgun. but that's just my 2 cents ont he matter.

·
Registered
581 Posts
tis cool...yeah it was too dark in the vid to see anything...all i saw was a black screen with some flashes

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
My grandfather has an old sawed up .22 rifle. Its very illegal, atleast according to my cousin who is in the Illinois TRT team. We shot it once and it cracked the brass, so we stopped shooting.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
you my friend....are dangerous. Always lock and clear any weapon in between usage. The slide should stay back on that type of pistol after the last round is fired. You should probably not be getting to know the pistol when it is pitch black out. I don't know much about that particular pistol and haven't got the time to look into it but you really need to work on your gun saftey. It would be much better for you to illegally transport a pistol in your vehicle to get to the range and shoot safely there during the day then just shooting outside your house when you are worried about someone finding out. Fire arms are great. I love them and have alot of them. But if you don't know how it works then never guess. Take everything slow do all your saftey checks several times over. Even the best gunsmiths in the world can accidently shoot themselves in the hand.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts