Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Icon E has a bunch of stripped screw holes due to prior owner's miss use, since the Icon is a copy of a Spyder I can just use a spyder body, my problem is finding a place that sells them, any ideas?
thanks

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i would just save up for another gun...i forget the name of the site that i was at the other day that had spyder bodies..i will see if i can find it again

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta live a cheap as I can, Im married, AD military, and have a child on the way... lol
and I just bought a valve and other upgrades for my beloved POS.
plus, I really dont play enough to put much into it... or get the permision to.. heh. (married guy's joke)

that site would be much appreceated.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
paintthecatBLUE said:
www.fbmfactory.com

very, very nice spyder bodies with sweet milling and custom annodizing, they are about $150 but well worth it.
Please do not post links for online paintball equipment retailers other then www.xpaintball.com, as this forum is owned and operated by www.xpaintball.com. This includes e-bay auction links. Links to articles and other information related items (such as manufacturer’s announcements and technical specifications) are permissible.
I'm trying not to be an ass, but try to follow the rules. People get banned for things like that.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
I'm trying not to be an ass, but try to follow the rules. People get banned for things like that.
no they dont fool.

fbm is an annodizing/milling company, which is a service that xpaintball does not provide, nor are they in competition with..

To answer the fine sir's Q, I would check around www.pbnation.com in the bst/misc. section and look for someone parting out a spyder, you can get a good deal there.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you do want a new body from kingman... you could just call there CS and ask for one. They'll sell you a body but it's bit costly IMO. so it's best to check on BST sites for used ones

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
posting links to sites that have ONLY products/services that xpaintball.com does not provide is ok. for example, www.macdev.net is ok to post because xpaintball doesnt carry cyborgs or any mac dev gear at all. therefor they would not be in competition and its ok to post.

but anyways. the site i gave, i know, is probablly a bit over your budget. but if youre looking for a new body and you randomly find $100 on the ground or from some random act of generosity from someone... that would be the place to spend it :smokin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts