Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
most of u probably heard already

an airfrance airbus crashed in toronto when they crashed near the airport. THey believe lightning may have struck the plane and destroyed the fuselage. The plane was pretty big and it came crashing down and caught fire. As for now there are 14 injurys and no deaths fortunatly.

Obviously god wasnt going to let a small accident kill almost 300 people.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
derek was probably on the plane and ran into the cockpit naked

on a serious note, im glad that no one was hurt too badly

·
12,110 Posts
Nobody died in an airplane crash>?

I think you mean emergency/crash landing, becuase there is a difference. If an airplane loses its wings and falls ou of the sky, obviously everyones dead. If it gets hit by lightning, catches fire, but they are still able to control the control surfaces, they can bring it down. Might not be soft, but they can do it.

You'd be amazed at how skilled/experienced some pilots can be

·
Registered
361 Posts
i live right pearson airport (where the crash happened) in toronto. It smells hardcore here now man. its been like 4 hours and theres a really strong stench of like burnt plastic. The plane just didnt stop in time and ran off 200 or so meters off the runway. It landed fine, but for some reason couldnt stop it time.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Alpha said:
You'd be amazed at how skilled/experienced some pilots can be
one plane lost ALL control surfaces but the pilot managed to make it to the runway stearing with the engine thrust levers.. the "crash landing" killed the pilots but like 200 survived because of the pilots skill.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my aunt and uncle live in toronto....they have a kid in day care right now whose 2 years old....

unfortunately due to the traffic he's stuck at that place till like 11 p.m.

D

·
0 Posts
I dont really think god had anything to do with it..

Yeah, my mom told me about it this morning. I havent seen any coverage though. Ill see it soon enough when I check out cbc.

btw.. i was naked.. i was wearing a speedo

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
well, since nobody died..

I've injured more people at a 4th of july party than that plane crash did.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
D_Smalls said:
I dont really think god had anything to do with it..

Yeah, my mom told me about it this morning. I havent seen any coverage though. Ill see it soon enough when I check out cbc.

btw.. i was naked.. i was wearing a speedo
well he may have struck the plane with lightning

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
burningcow422 said:
friends dont let friends fly airbus

my uncles an airline pilot and he always says that.
yea considering this is the first airbus accident in the 13 years that model has been flying....idiot.

thank God everyone was ok.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts