Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I played my first game today at Wasaga Paintball. I loved the maps we played. We got to play five different maps and all of em' were sick. The first one there was like 20 guys on each team. I was booking it to a new spot and got pegged in the face lol. Next map I almost got sniped a couple times and got some. Next map I got like 2 guys. Then this map was sweet. There was tanks and stuff. I didn't get shot or get anybodys but it was sweet. Last map my team got owned lol. The other team took over our bus and a guy behind me shot me right in the arm from like a couple feet away lol, hurt quite a bit but oh well. Overall it was tons of fun and I will be playing again next week! wave:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
sounds cool, ive always wanted to play scenario

·
Registered
17 Posts
yea man! I played my 1st game two Sundays ago and HOLY CRAP I got hooked on this! Me and my 17 Russian friends dominated all of the fields, hah. Now im buying all of the stuff for the next game! Paintballing is TONS of fun and did I mention also workout? hehe

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
welcome to the sport man, scenario is the best part of paintball IMHO. idk how far north barrie is, but if you're in southern ontario near the border i can point you towards some other scenario games for next season.

EDIT:, yeah, just looked it up, you're quite a ways up there, but if you dont mind a trip theres a great feild called GRC here in WNY where i do a couple scenarios a year with my team. even if not, keep playing and keep posting here, we need more scen ballers on this forum, haha

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
sounds like u had a great time. Welcome to the sport. I havnt done anything to realistic. The most realistic ive done is woodsball with a cuz and sum of his friends. Him and a few friends went through the millitary training so they were doing signals and making cool plans. But yea thats all ive done for realisticish. I would love to give it a try tho. If only i could find sumwhere lol.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
if you really like scenario then you need to go to d-day in oklahoma. its pretty much the secondlargest scenario game in the world lol
fixed, skirmish ion was bigger by like 12 people this year, haha. if you can get to OK d-day though, go, it is supposed to be the BEST of the super large scenarios. i havent gone yet, but someday. skirmish has some great games to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts