Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for players to join us on sundays, we have a large rough terrain field with lots of bunkers(100+) and a few small forts. We have a large heated dead box/staging area with a bbq grill, and a limited supply of air($5). The field is in the ocean twp. neptune area of new jersey. If anyone wants to play let me know([email protected])

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah the field is free, air and the field are two different things. I wouldent pay for your ammo so why the hell would i pay for your air and we're the noobs

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
lol, im just trying to make a point, and i live in boston anyway.

·
wannabe BADballer
48 Posts
i wish that i could do that here in the Fresno, CA area, but the local field owners wouldn't take too kindly to it, and would call the cops on us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i wish that i could do that here in the Fresno, CA area, but the local field owners wouldn't take too kindly to it, and would call the cops on us.
I'm in Fresno. I'm more interested in going up to the mountains to play, screw this dirty air. LOL. I was thinking off of the road that leads up to Courtright. I'm a total nube and am not fully equipped yet, but should be by the time that road opens up.

I don't know a lot yet, but I kinda fall into the more tactical, less ammo category. In other words, no spray & pray.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts

·
wannabe BADballer
48 Posts
well, someone told me about a spot in the NW part of town, and i've been there, and plan on setting up an airball field, at least 12 bunkers to start with.

·
wannabe BADballer
48 Posts
i know that I won't tell them, it's the other players that can shoot off their mouths, that can get us in trouble.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts