Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
idk.

i want the spurs to win to prove west>east. :p
But Detriot is looking strong and just barely lost. Horry--- much <3 i hope he get's retired as a Laker.

Spurs for '05.

-Vince

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
supersupra619 said:
i love when people hate something because they suck at it
Yes, you know me so well :rolleyes: You stupid cocksmack. Maybe people actually dislike something because it IS intensely boring? I dunno, that's just my take on it. You can't hit people, you can't go 45 seconds without a whistle being blown for a penalty or something stupid like that. The sport sucks. It's this thing called an opinion.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i seriously doubt the pistons will win in SA they havent won a game here since like the 70's

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Basketball is horrendously bad and boring.
I agree with you. Supersupra619...i hate school but that doesn't mean that I suck at it and get bad grades. Basketball is just flat out boring. I dont suck at basketball...i played until I was in the 7th grade and lost interest in the sport. I will play 3 on 3 with my friends every once in a while when there is nothing to do but other than that...i hate it.

I don't care who wins the NBA finals. I am sick of seeing things on TV about it and everybody talking about it. The sooner they finish, the happier I will be.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
ja289 said:
when i was in 5th grade, my friend made up this thing. in gym when we played something, we'd randomly start to fight each other so the teacher would get mad and we would yell "BASKETBALL FIGHT!" and start slapping each other like pussies
And then you saw the Pistons-Pacers fight...

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I have always been a spurs fan. but my boy prince is on detroit, so i dotn know lol. Right now im for detroit tho.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts