Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
they havent even started making the chip yet...........and 2005 is a long ways away so try not to get to excited

and besides, xbox will come out with something better :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hate x-box, sure the graphics are good, but i dislike microsoft, and most of the games suck ass besides halo.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
i hate x-box, sure the graphics are good, but i dislike microsoft, and most of the games suck ass besides halo.
i definately agree.. tho i dont have ps2.. i love it and think its much better..

and microsoft does not only want to take over the gaming industry.. but they also want to take over the entire space below and above your TV... xbox is so damn big... microsoft sucks

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
christ whenever anything videogame related, bob comes along and makes it an Xbox vs. PS2 war. Can't we all just get along? If not screw you guys i have all three platforms.

·
Registered
264 Posts
If not screw you guys i have all three platforms.

Same here HAHAHA you all suck

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you rich little spoiled bastards..... SOMEONE IS GONNA GET THEIR ASS KICKED!!!

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
here it is:

Ps2=R0X0RZ!!!!!!11111111oneoneone

Xbox=Blows, except for halo

GameCube=all i have to say is WHAT THE FECK?!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 2 kicks butt but i'd rather have a ps2 then a x box i dont trust misrosoft the dang thing can probnly get viruses.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah X-box is pretty bad (cept for halo) but its better then Game Cube, thats for damn sure! I mean, its not even a cube for christ sake!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
AMEN!!!!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya I bought PS2 and XBOX(My sister bought me gamecube for xmas) Hey GC ain't that bad I like the resident evil game and Super Smash Bros. Melee. He you can't say i'm spoiled cause my family thinks I am insane and they want me outta the house the day I turn 18 HAHA life sucks when your step dads a wang and he has control over your mom.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
sabman said:
christ whenever anything videogame related, bob comes along and makes it an Xbox vs. PS2 war. Can't we all just get along? If not screw you guys i have all three platforms.
hahaha i no sabman, its fun though

i dont give a feck if you guys dont like microsoft....thats like saying "i dont like wgp so cockers suck" those kinda comments are stupid but xbox has way more game than halo and they are good but ps2 is the one with all the sh!ty games, just cuz they come out with a million a day doesnt make them good and all you bias people with no reasons behind y u like ps2 more need to be quiet

the only game i no that almost everyone plays on ps2 is gta which i didnt like but thats not what matters. and when it comes down to it, ps2 doesnt have xbox live or the games for it so u all can keep your ps2's

(in my mind if you like your system and are happy with it than there isnt a better system out there since the placebo affect has so strongly overcome u but its obviously doing wut its supposed to and thats entertain you so u can say that u like ps2 more but dont say its better than xbox or any other system, shoot... i love my ps1 still even though its so incredibly old but i like it so it dont matter)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah to me if you like something and are happy with it thats fine.... i would have PS2 and X-BOX but i dont got enough cash to support the both of them

1 - 20 of 27 Posts