Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Michael
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS IT AT LEAST SOMEWHAT NORMAL FOR YOUR TESTICLES TO HURT ALOOOOT, if you get get aroused for a fairly long time?

i was making out with the gf and about 30 mins later, my stomach and balls started KILLING ME

IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND IT HASN'T STOPPED

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Well it could be many things:

1) It could muscular fatigue from the erectile tissues being stressed for a long time. (sometimes called the blue balls)
2) There could be some minor circulation disruption.
3) If she was manipulating your package, there is a chance that you have what is called a testicular torsion, where the testicle is twisted around the vas deferans (the tubes that connect the testicals to the pelvic muscles.)

Take a hot bath, try and relax.. if the pain is really intense and not going away after several hours.. get into an ER. If it is a testicular torsion, it is something that needs to be adressed very promptly as it is the number 1 reason for people losing a testicle.

Don't freak out, try and relax in the bath, try some ibuprofen per the package directions.. if none of that works, go get checked by a doc.

D

·
0 Posts
Haha yah its definitely blue balls. My ex-GF did that a lot to me, purposely. We would "spent some time with eachother" and then after a while she just stopped and waited for my agony.
same here, she thought it was hilarious. So I started doing the same to her. Doesn't really have the same affect, and besides.. the only time where it might have been affective, it was also affective on me haha.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Haha smalls I started the same thing after a while. I remember the first time we messed around she got what she wanted. But after that I would spend a little time on her and you could tell by facial expressions that she was close. So I stopped haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes, it is called blue balls and it ****ing hurts, I know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts