Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was goin good and then she went for the berries and well just played grabbie grabbie a lil 2 hard. sortve rtuinded it but she redemmed herself. the thing is shekept grabbin harder and i finally had to just squel out softer lol.

this happen to any1 and i thought it was always reverse lol.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
;0 =( :looking more like that but after some coaching well lets stop there lol.

the only thing icould think off is that i was givin the impression that was like yea keep doin that lol.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol this is prolly gonna get closed.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Your story sucks and you have pussy ass balls. Go read maddox and redeem your manliness

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
has maddox updated his site yet after like 3months.

dude u dont understand how hard i was like practicsally jumpin up and down tryin to keep it inside.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Cocker16 said:
has maddox updated his site yet after like 3months.

dude u dont understand how hard i was like practicsally jumpin up and down tryin to keep it inside.
What was she doing? Smashing them with a hammer? Pinching them? I really don't see how it could hurt so much. Was she just grabbing?

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
You are definitaly not aloud to post/make threads ever again. Ever.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
:yikes WTFBBQW?!~
~!?
!?!

who are you to talk?
I don't make threads or post that involves a girl grabbing my balls.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Yeah, I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything, but I don't think anyone cares. And not just this, but a lot of these girlfriend experiences. I'm not picking on you, it's just I've gotten tired of them

No one cares. We all know what goes on between a girlfriend and boyfriend, and I personally don't want to know. I doubt you guys would want to her of any of my experiences.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but it's just how I feel...I don't really have any authority to say you have to stop, though...so...umm...yeah.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.