Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

My son passsed away in 2016, and I finally am able to ask about his painball marker. I would like to know about its configuration and hopefully value. I took it in collateral shortly after he purchased it and have stored it in a box ever since. I am thinking about selling the marker, but I am still undecided.

I spoke with a super helpful guy at Dye in San Diego and he shared that it looks like a Smart Parts Impulse with some pretty decent upgrades, some of which are from Dye. (I found the manual online and I beleive it is an Impulse.) The gun is clean, and in great condition. It has sat in a box most of its life.

Can someone help me evaluate it and help me estimate a good asking price for the system, either pieced out, or as a whole—which would be whole lot easier for me. I understand that this is an older modle. The Dye Rep shared that it isn't, in his view, something that would be used in a match competition. but would be valuable to a collector.

View media item 215
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi.

My son passsed away in 2016, and I finally am able to ask about his painball marker. I would like to know about its configuration and hopefully value. I took it in collateral shortly after he purchased it and have stored it in a box ever since. I am thinking about selling the marker, but I am still undecided.

I spoke with a super helpful guy at Dye in San Diego and he shared that it looks like a Smart Parts Impulse with some pretty decent upgrades, some of which are from Dye. (I found the manual online and I beleive it is an Impulse.) The gun is clean, and in great condition. It has sat in a box most of its life.

Can someone help me evaluate it and help me estimate a good asking price for the system, either pieced out, or as a whole—which would be whole lot easier for me. I understand that this is an older modle. The Dye Rep shared that it isn't, in his view, something that would be used in a match competition. but would be valuable to a collector.

View media item 215
Thank you in advance.
Couldn't figure how to edit this post -- nowhere to log in and change it.

I HAVE TAKE THIS TO GOODWILL AND DROPPED IT OFF.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts