Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what model this gun is and hope someone on here can help me out. There appears to be no markings on it. I've tried looking on the internet, but haven't had much success. I'm guessing it's a sheridan, but don't know which model. I purchased it when I lived up in Rochester, NY during the late 80's early 90's where I use to play.

Anyways, I recently cleaned out my garage and ran across this gun which brought back some old memories of playing. I recall having it modified at some point, maybe by Sheridan, but don't remember exactly. I do know I added the custom grip, point site, and trigger piece. It was very accurate though and a lot of fun to use back in the day.

BTW it's great to see the sport alive and well and the pump action guys have a place to play.

Best,
Jeff

photos below:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hiya, looks like a late 80's Sheridan 68-Magnum with a chopped lower tube. Typically the pump handle is on that lower tube. Your pump arm might even be extended. The gun looks like it's in nice shape.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
My apologies-it's actually an Enforcer, made by Combat Connection in the late 80's. I am not sure whether all of these markers were built from the ground up or if they may have originally started by modifying Sheridans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts