Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently bought a new paintball gun (Tippman 98 Platnium) and i have a flatline barrel and i mostly do woods sniping i want a better trigger systemm so should i get the electronic E trigger with a double trigger of a Respons trigger with double trigger please help give me feedback!

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
The response trigger is going to be ta little more tricky to use, but it's way cheaper than the electronic frame.
You're going to need a battery powered force-fed hopper, in order to use either of them. If you don't have it, you'll just chop paintballs because a gravity hopper won't be able to keep up with the speed of them.

The real issue is that dumping this sort of money into a Tippman is not a wise choice, unless you plan on keeping it forever. You can put an apex barrel tip on a cheap, used electronic marker and accomplish the same thing. An Empire Axe or Mini can go for under $200 if you're patient enough.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
O man no, don't get either frame for it, save that money and put it towards a better marker. Keep the 98 as is, either sell it or keep it as a backup.

Steps to getting more performance

1) invest in a thermal lens mask
2) invest in a force-feed hopper
3) invest in a HPA tank
4) time for a new marker that has better performance stock than your 98 ever will

1 - 3 of 3 Posts