Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I've been looking to get a new gun, and I want something a little differnet then I see around the fields, and thats an AKA. so I just want to know, I mean obviously evyerone in here is an AKA fan, but really how does AKA compare to other guns, right now im looking at ion b2k's freestyles and some other guns. and I realy like the look of these guns, just give me all the specs possible and a short post. like heaviness? bps, what aka guns are still manufactured, if any? thanks oh and what does aka stnad fofr and I realise thers not that many people in this section of the forum so.....

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
AKA markers are not seen on the fields for many, stupid, reasons, mainly because they are not hyped. AKA is probably one of the only things in paintball that is not hyped. All AKA products I bought lived up to, or surpassed, my expectations. Just like Mags, Mags can be great markers but who wants a marker a pro-team isn't forced to use?

The only big downside to Vikings is they can be heavy, I have seen Vikings weight the same as Shockers but the price of the milling costs about the same as a used Shocker.

AKA Vikings are one of the fastest cycling markers I have seen. Show me a video of a Timmy, Shocker, or Matrix cycle at 40 CPS.

No AKA markers are manufactuered. AKA still has Vikings and Excals, but after they were forced to not produce more they jacked up the price. You can get some nice deals on Ebay. I saw a '04 Viking with Reloader B, Empire Barrel kit, and tank go for $800.

AKA is actually the intials of the owner of AKA, Aaron K. Alexander.

-Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts