Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I sit here and write this I am filled with great sadness. I do not know why I am writing this here, other than the fact that the more prayers made the better things will be. Even if you are not much for religion I at least ask anyone that reads this to take it to heart.

This early afternoon someone close to my family, the mother of my best friend was killed in a horse riding accident. The horse she was training had a temper, and ended up bucking her off its back. When she landed it broke her neck and she was killed. The only person with her at the time was her husband, who is the retired fire chief of our city. After spending an extended period of time while waiting for the ambulance to arrive he tried to preform CPR and first aid. Unfortunatly he was unsuccesful in bringing his wife back. Shortly after the ambulance arrive she was than taken to the hospital where she was pronouced dead...

As I right this I am trying to think of words that might try to describe the way I feel, but that is hard. I also know that there are no words in the entire world that can describe how her son, daughter, and husband feel. The one thing I can say for sure is that she loved her family very much, and this is a great loss for everyone around her.

What I ask of everyone that reads this is to say a prayer for her and her family. Than to tell everyone in your family that you love them, and how glad you are to have them...

I think the one thing that people take for granted in this life, is life itself. We do not think about loosing our loved ones, or our own life itself. Yet we are so fragile and we can loose someone so quick and not even have a chance to say how much you love them.

I wish there is something I could say that would make things better, but there isn't. So please tonight say a prayer, and be thankful for your loved ones.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
sorry to hear it man, but things like this happen, death is one of those things that no one can change. Its hard just keep living, they probably wouldn't want to see you sad, hold up, for their sake.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
:(

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
man, that sucks sorry to hear it. things like that happen. you just gotta keep on livin life. sorry

·
Registered
89 Posts
i've always hated horses.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know how you feel...a close friend of mine died about a year ago...his heart just stopped, no known problems no known cardio diseases...he was a really strong christian, and i know hes in heaven right now....its definately a tough time...ill pray for you and your friends family definately

1 - 14 of 14 Posts