Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a outline of my day. I wokeup to a phone call from my extremley good close, friend Narineh, pronounced NAR E Nah. Anyway her and I have been talking for the past month or so, getting closer again. So finally we had a day where we could hang out so I took her to a really nice Mall with two other people, got some lunch, goofed around, flirting and everything was going great, then she got a phone call and broke away from the rest of us.

I look over 15 seconds later and she broke down crying in the middle of the mall. Her Grandfather who had been terminal for the past few months passed away. The other girl with us took her to the bathroom to calm down.

I drove 40 miles in 25 minutes, to get her to the hospis where her grandfather passed away.

Sense then I've just been responding to her texts, trying to keep her positive. My grandfather passed away this summer so I know where she's at, how she feels and everything she's going through. But I'm not sure WHAT exactly to do. We had sort of hinted at having interest in each other again but I'm putting it on hold. I'm bringing her family flowers tomorrow.

Any advice would be extremely gracious

Any prayers, thoughts, or wishes (whatever you call it, or do) are appreciated.

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I've heard that some girls get really horny at funerals. This could be your chance.

But in all seriousness, sorry for the loss. Just be there for her and ****.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Best thing to do now is be there for her and her family. My g/f lost her step-mom this year. Its tough and things won't get better for a while. I'm still not over loosing my gpa this october. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts