Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was messing around with marballizer paintballs on my driveway, and i left there on the drive way for a day or 2. and it has been raining all day, and the stain wont come out, it is huge, yellow paint. i have even been strubing for hours. plz help me

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Suggesting dangerous things is bad...

Go to home depot or something and find those garden hose adaptors that turn them into pressure washers if you don't have your own pressure washer

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
The problem with removing this type of stain is that concrete is porous and the stain has migrated from the surface of the concrete into the pores of the concrete. I would email marbs and ask them what a good solvent is to remove this. Otherwise I would try a power-washer of some type. If that fails, you may end up having to use some type of abrasive cleaner like a sandblaster or something... I would say that if it is there even after all this time (seeing as you started this topic in August) you will definitely have to do something more aggressive then soap and water to remove it, or learn to live with it and let nature eventually degrade the stain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts