Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have a PM5 in great condition, comes with everything like the box, manuel, stock parts, etc....Heres the ups

-14'' dye ultalight
-virtue board
-venom trigger
-dye DMC rubber feedneck
-check it on/off

Gun shoots flawlessly, ill get pics up in a few days when i can borrow my freinds digi camera. Gun is clear with black parts.

$700OBO
i MIGHT trade for like an ION plus lots of cash...im selling because im not playing often so having a proto is overkill and i need the cash for other projects but id like to have a gun to shoot... catch me on aim for more info, also have n2 tanks i can sell trade with it...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
id like to give it some time to see if i can sell first, but ill be contacing you guys after if im interested, bump!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I will also add an autococker trilogy comp with a 3 pod pod belt and 3 pods The gun has a flame drop on and a steel macro line..it also comes with a VL Electric hopper and an alternate trigger. i dont know if the trigger fits on it but if it doesnt you could sell it easy. It is suppost to fit autococker trilogy's but again i dont know..neway it also comes with 2 co2 tanks. i was gonna sell all that for 130 but i would rather include it with the ion to get yur proto..thanx - blake

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ummm...no thanks
for now on, please no trades what so ever if theyre cockers, imps, etc... i may look at an ion...bump

·
Registered
716 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
303 Posts
dang sorry bout that i meant that i would trade the cocker and the UPPED ion for your gun...the ion has a QEV Blackheart board razor blue body kit ( grips reg cover body ) and a black body kit ( grips reg cover body ) teardrop barrel new designes blue roller trigger on/off drop with small smart parts rail..the blackheart is capped at 22 bps and i have the QEV on and it adds 5 balls per second plus lowers your pressure and adds MAJOR savage on air...it is great makes your gun shoot really consistant too...umm the trigger is amazing too. but yea please consider...email me at [email protected] if you need anymore info...i will PM you my fone if necessarry. thanks for readin - blake

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sittin duk pmed....ill get pics shortly when i can h ave a friend come over with his camera.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ion in sig and some cash also. I can get pics soon.

·
Registered
434 Posts
ECX Timmy For your proto, i have some other stuff, but let me know

aim is weezywantcookie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts