Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
I don't care what you think about A-5s.All I do is play woodsball, so that is why I got it.I also like its looks more then any other gun.

·
Heart.
940 Posts
^ I hope you will see the light someday and find out that A-5's are ugly. Ever seen a Dm6, Pm6, Ego? etc.

Anyways back on topic.

6/10 for now.

Get some of the above upgrades. Then you'll have a kickass PM5.

Pm5 > A-5

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, thanks for your opinions, i bought it off my friend with a great deal. so i dont know much about these upgrades, which ones would be the best? thanks again

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jester of Paint said:
6/10 i dont like the color but i think it is the camera
Ya i just noticed when you said that, i almost looks like a pink but it's not, it's pretty much the color of the hopper. Ya if I got to choose the color it would have been diffrent but i dont really care about the color. Never judge a book by its cover, LOL JK

·
Registered
224 Posts
board
feedneck
trigger
UL barrel
7/10 even for a stock proto.

get a virtue board I got one and it rips.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya, i haven't done anything at all cause i just got it like a week ago, but im thinking either the virtue board or the ul frame. Which one would be the best and im getting a trigger for it probably cp roller. let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey got some upgrades for my pm5, cp roller trigger, virtue board(amazing!). within next two weeks i will have orange bolt, ultralite barrel, and feedneck. should i get anything else? let me know what you think now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts