Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's no longer stock. Hizooray.

Olive PM6
-Signed by Ollie Lang :hug: ;) (I got sick of it and rubbed it off actually...)
-14" UL tip (they're compatible with the stock proto back)
-CP rake trigger
-Luck board with Code X chip
-Lucky Eyes (green)
-Lucky bolt and cap
-Lucky top hat rings

Running it with:
-PE 68/45
-VLocity (signed by Nicky Cuba :hug: ;) (I got sick of it and rubbed it off actually...)

Pictahs:

Some quick vids of it with the VLocity on speed setting 2 (out of 8):
[Sorry for the crappy quality and angle]

On bouncy semi with about half a hopper of paint-

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/Darktamer7/?action=view&current=MVI_0444.flv

On 60% ramping, pod of paint-

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/Darktamer7/?action=view&current=MVI_0445.flv

New vid, PSP uncapped -

Putfile Link:
http://media.putfile.com/PM6-PSP-uncapped-50

In case putfile doesn't work, youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWEmVa9hRWE

(Anyone notice the little butterfly that almost flew into my stream? :hug: )

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
How do you like the CodeX chip? If I give up trying to sell my dm4 I'm going to sell my virtue chip and pick up a codex for some extra cash. Think it's worth it?

Anyway, nice gat. I give it a 9. UL frame. Even though it is not needed. at all.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the Code X simply cuz it was the cheapest. It only has four modes (semi, NXL, PSP, and 60% ramp), but it has good eye logic and much finer adjustments. I may put a Virtue chip in at some point if I can find a cheap used one.

As for a UL frame, I don't like them, thus the new board and trigger. If I liked them, I would have already gotten one.

As for the lucky stickers... they're coming off, simply cuz they fade real easy and suck. I've already replaced them twice...

Oscarine, don't you own a shocker? Last time I checked, that's a spool valve thumup: Although knowing you, you might have magically transformed it into a cocker or something :rolleyes:

Thanks for the ratings guys.

·
^_^
688 Posts
Shockers gone because I don't like spool valves :/

Actually it was a very reliable marker I just disliked it and it spent most of its life as a loaner / gear bag marker.

It got traded for a 06 Timmy

Its all part of my philosophy to own all Cockers plus 1, (besides some pump stuff)

side note that looks like a really nice trigger.

Edit: oh yeah bring back

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oscarine said:
Shockers gone because I don't like spool valves :/

Actually it was a very reliable marker I just disliked it and it spent most of its life as a loaner / gear bag marker.

It got traded for a 06 Timmy

Its all part of my philosophy to own all Cockers plus 1, (besides some pump stuff)

side note that looks like a really nice trigger.

Edit: oh yeah bring back

Oh, I see. Guess you should update your own rating thread.

Yes, it is a very nice trigger :tup

As for the avvy... fine. However, I'm very lazy so I'm not gonna do it this minute. You might have to remind me :p

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haydenb08 said:
that olive is a cool color... and its cool that ollie signed it.... is it in permenant marker? cause if not then that sucks but neways i give it a 9.5/10 not much more that u need

What else would he sign it with? A crayon?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Up, new vids.

The empire is because I got it for cheap, and it's more battery efficient than my VLocity thus I use it for just screwing around in the backyard. For serious play I will probably use my VLocity most of the time.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
i give it a 9.2235/10
pretty sweet gun
whered the sign it at
before i get smart comments what location not where on the gun

1 - 20 of 21 Posts