Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's got eigenring on it as well as a critical trigger. (stock trigger included)
Wired eyes and stock ribbon eyes as well.
Trinity tooless clamping feedneck

It needs a new eye pipe though,t he current one is cracked. you can buy one at ansgear for $9

Asking $350

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
what if they were the only paintball things you did NOT own?
Still wouldn't want them. They're both too...meh...for their price. I spent $420 on my Shocker ($170 for the board, $40 for the trigger, the rest for the marker) and it's superior to a Luxe. I just don't see why anyone is willing to pay that much for a talking Shocker when the market is FLOODED with used Shockers for $150-$300.

The Geo is just a total fail. It's not all that smooth, it's not that efficient. Yet it's insanely expensive. You could say it might justify itself because it's so simpmle (only 5 orings), but then, the Ego is even SIMPLER, and FAR FAR more efficient. And that's not even bringing a Victory or 2012 G6R (OLED board) into the conversation.

Whats wrong with you miller, Everybody likes exploding luxes!

Exploding Luxe - YouTube (contains some strong language)
I can't wait to see that when I get home.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It looks so similar to my new 2010 pmr. I love the look of my new gun but I haven't got to play yet because of the weather. Plus the reg had issues so I had to get that fixed.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts