Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Pm9's Coming or what?

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  TheHidden 
#1 ·
Alright sorry if I made this post in stupidity as I do not use forums much but does anyone have any idea as to if and when they might be releasing PM9's?

Thanks for any info and help you may contribute.

#3 ·
Well when is the world cup and the DM9's and i think Ego 09 have come out, and i have heard from many that no one knows whats going on with the PM9. Anything you could provide to backup the fact that they will probably do this? Sorry for being kinda an ass about but i got to know for a buy that i might be getting at the end of the season and I am 15 going on 16 so cash in my pocket is a big surpirse :-D

#4 ·
DYE is gonna pop one out. They are just letting us forget abotu it and putting it out unexpectedly.

#5 ·
The problem with that strategy is people like myself who love to purchase new markers even if we don't need them get antsy. And if they soon don't release it, if I find a good deal on a Droid or Geo when they're available, I won't have the $$$ to get a PM9 by the time they ARE released.

Yes, I want a PM9...I figure I have a 7 and 8, why not get a 9.

#7 ·
Oo Great the whore decided to chime in =D

#9 ·
And you wonder why? =D j/k yea I is from Connecticut

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.