Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I purchased a Proto PMR 07 used from ebay. I received it like 5 minutes ago and it's sitting next to me. I'm barley about to start getting back into paintball and this was the gun I choose, I paid 170 if any one is wondering and it is in almost mint condition.

Since I am barley getting back into the sport and it is a a new gun to me. I was hoping you guys here can help me through maintaining the gun and all the things I should be doing. It's the first time getting into paintball seriously, before I played once a while with friends, not too serious.

The new fields and paintball shop around me is opening up next week so I will head down there to get some more tips and finish buying all my equipment. However any help would be great help.

Thanks.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
well there isnt really more than one way to maintain it. i think thats why nobody else mentioned anything after i answered it in your other thread. read through the manual if you need more, it will tell you how to do it and how to rebuild the reg etc. proto/dye manuals are pretty good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts