Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some wired eyes for my PMR 10 ,the ribbon eyes keep on breaking..ANY LINKS and Names would help..Are they the same as buying the ones for a DM9 ????I cant find any under pmr 10 wired eyes..thank u

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
You would need a Universal DM board that accepts wired or ribbon eyes, and alternativepb.com (which right now his website is down and you need to pm him on pbnation) thin wire wired PM eyes. And you'd still have to make a litle room for the wires to clear the noid. Then basically just follow the instructions for converting PM8 to wired eyes.

In all, unless you're incredibly good, you're more likely to mess up your marker attempting the wired eye conversion than anything else.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know they are just ripping / tearing ..inside the marker...not near the connector but half way inside the marker\\..thanks for your tips...my board has 2 connections male n female ... I bought the virtue wired eyes i hope they work.. i will post up something if they do...thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Both, M/F

Ive never heard of any board having both, male and female. you may be seeing the male and think its for laser eyes that are wired! When infact, its a male connection for a rf adapter for syching your loader. You could buy wired eyes and just order a wire to ribbon adapter...thumup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts