Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some dude had one of these things down my street and he let me ride one. Now I thought wtf that thing is tiny! I hop on and have a blast.

Knowing me, I always get what I want but unfortunatly, its with my own money. :looking

So I've decided to sell my upped Sport Goped that clocked at 28 MPH so I can buy one of these bikes. Now the pocket bikes are 1 foot 4 inches tall. And I thought psh no way.

I found a super pocket bike. I thought WTF whats so super about it? Well its a replica off a real bike. Has lights, turning signals, speedometer, etc. etc. Also its longer, wider and taller! Super pocket bikes are 2 foot 2 inches! I figured hell be a lot easier to cruise.

Anyways I'mm probably getting this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47352&item=3685618407&rd=1

·
Banned
546 Posts
Super Pocket Bikes are slower.

Personally, if I were going to invest in a pocket bike, I would go all out and buy one of the race prepped 60+mph $2500 pocket bikes. None of that weak $300 Pep-Boys crap. Heh.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i have been looking at the blata pocket bikes ( very best). though after seeing this i may just get this one since its only 300+ crazy shipping price

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well some are only 59.99 for shipping. :)

And in kansas, 43cc and up needs a license. So I'll ride it till I'm 15 and then get it licensed.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
lol all i have to say is get it off ebay lol i know some one that got 3 of them and they were like 700 for one and then he went on ebay and the same ones were 200 buy it now lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts