Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just got my first setup, with everything I need but pods. Anyone have a set of 6 cheap pods to sell? I just want to get an idea of weather this would be cheaper to buy at the field or on a paintball site. If anyone has some basic cheap pods, post and offer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I thought. I just wanted to see what kind of prices I could get here. well, off to dicks. Thanks for the suggestions and everything!

D

·
0 Posts
Buy a bunch of different types/brands.

Snow loves Empire - I can't stand them. Miller loves LocLids, Trbo hates them, and I'll only throw them on the right side of my pack. My preference is currently Proto Alphas & (if you can find them) Angel Fatboys.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
I like any pod that fits in my pack i dont really have alot of preferences
I do kinda favor dye lock lids and pinokio pods because of their size but thats bout it

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I like fat mouth pods.

I've got a good handful of old pods that are not fat mouth that i can ship to you if you want. I don't use them anymore. They're all green as well so you'll know what is yours.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
never owned a pack yet that locklids didnt work in. and ive been spoiled using them. i simply cant stand other pods anymore. ive been using locklids since like 97, and ill probably never use anything else umntil theyre all broken and i cant get more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts