Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this really gay english assignment and i ahve to write a poem about a picture i took. in the picture is a a clock and it is at the time whe we get off of school. so if anybody could help me by making a quick poem about it i would really appreciate it. its supposed to use at least two differant types of poetry in it, but just simple rhyming is fine by me. i just have no clue what to put, i hate english class, and poems

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i dont think so, it can be any type of poem, she didnt really give a length either so 5 or 6 lines is all i really need. we can use any type of poetry i it as well.

im not very good at thinking of stuff to write about, and poems are definately the worst.

EDIT: ^ lol my friend gave me one earlier but its kind of inappropriate. wait why did you post it below me now, lol :shrug:

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Those steel doors open are my temptation
As I wait impatiently for my salvation.
'Till the bell tolls I sit and test
And rap my angry fingers along the desk.
Imprisoned in this enclosed tomb
Just like a baby in the womb
I'll sit and pout and scream and shout
God Almighty, just let me out.

I write lots of poetry and just thought of this one off the top of my head....feel free to tweak.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm going to use a modified version of yours master of paint. i made it so it looks something more like i would write, since im not very good at it.
Thanks

Time

The steel doors open are my temptation
As I wait impatiently for my salvation.
Until the bell tolls I sit and test
And tap my angry fingers along the desk.
Imprisoned in this enclosed tomb
Just like a baby in the womb.​

EDIT: she said its good, really good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts