Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
p8ntballweird said:
about a month after i got my first gun ( i was the biggest noob ever)
i decided id scare my mom by shooting air at her when i was done shooting some paint... So i run around and get about 10 feet away and shot the shot of air at her side... looked down and there was a big green spot on her side... she flipped out... she was just wearing like normal clothes... and she was all crying and stuff.. it left the biggest welt iv ever seen.. it was literally about 3-4 inches long on her side/hip...
She amazingly didn't get mad at me, and she has no problem with me playing still ( figured that would have been the end of paintball for me) but shes cool with it.
<3 for my mom
No offense man but I think that is one of the stupidest things you can do. If I did that to my mom :I would be beaten......Severely

·
Registered
912 Posts
i was playin woodsball about a year ago and i shot this guy pointblank in the back.... his back turned purple and his skin turned scaley like a fish and he started bleeding...that was the worst thing i ever saw in my entire life.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was playing the other weekend in the woods with 12 other people. I got shot so here I go walkin down the road arms and gun up in the air. I look to my left and here comes about 50 balls. I got shot 5 times in the arm and 1 or 2 times in the leg. I know some of their guns where hot.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
HardcoreHehaw said:
Was out playing some recball on Saturday. A few of my buddies and I went to a local field and there was a church group up there playing. Most of which were noobs. We played them 7 on 27 and won... we slaughtered them, big time! 1 guy on our team got out (me). I ran out of paint so I started going around bunkering people and taggin them out when finally I got shot.
So as I'm walking off the field towards the exit (the safest route I thought) I have my gun up, hands in the air with barrel condom on and am screaming at the top of my lungs "PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT ME, I'M OUT!!" Because I know their noobs.
When I walk around the corner of a bunker not even 10 feet from the exit (while yelling "I'm hit" still) I get shot point blank by a newb with a rental gun. So I screamed in agonoy, walked off the field and looked where it hit me (on my chest, near my arm pit) The kid's ball put a whole clear through my shirt and I was bleeding. So afterwards the ref chrono'd his gun... 341 FPS!!!
I almost turned on the kid with my gun on full auto and shot him up but he was in like 7th grade, from a church and was just scared when he saw me so he shot. so i tried to refrain and did. But still even if i wasn't out and i wasn't screamin "Hit, please don't shoot me" you still shouldn't shoot someone point blank! I'm still pissed!!!
So anyone else have any horror stories like this?
they might have stories like this in the PLAYER STORIES section.

·
Registered
134 Posts
p8ntballweird said:
i decided id scare my mom by shooting air at her when i was done shooting some paint... So i run around and get about 10 feet away and shot the shot of air at her side... looked down and there was a big green spot on her side... she flipped out... she was just wearing like normal clothes... and she was all crying and stuff.. it left the biggest welt iv ever seen.. it was literally about 3-4 inches long on her side/hip...
She amazingly didn't get mad at me, and she has no problem with me playing still ( figured that would have been the end of paintball for me) but shes cool with it.
<3 for my mom
I would be shipped off to boarding skool and put up for adoption. =0

·
Registered
74 Posts
P8ballwierd i would have been anialated i would have never seen another paintball in my life then again i would have probably been dead.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
they might have stories like this in the PLAYER STORIES section.
I suppose, but recball was the first forum I saw that applied. I'd move it if I were a moderator, but I'm not.. not on this forum anyways.

·
Registered
80 Posts
my freinds and i were playing in the woods and one of my freinds ran into bunker we made and slipped in mud at the some time he got shot in the back of the head(just above the strap of his mask)from like two feet away(the gun was hot)as he fell he hit his head on the corner of the bunker

we looked at his headand it was gushing blood(he had no hair so it pritty easy to see the paint mixed with blood emerging from his skull)so we of coarse thaut he had cracked his head open but when we cleared the paint there was a round paintball wound there

·
Registered
534 Posts
its highly unlikly that the gun was chronoed at 341, at every real field they chrono before the game. At my field you cant play unless your gun is chronoed

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ya, we cant play unless your gun shoots under 280, cause sometimes the noobs gun's spike so we all have to be under 280, but anyway, earlier that day my friend and i were just playin around and he showed me this pressure point on your back where if you hit it hard enough your whole arm goes numb, well its kinda ironcic (sp) cause later that day we went down paintballing and i play front and i just shot, i was walkin off the feild and i got hit exactilly where he showed me earlier and my arm just dropped, i had to sit out 3 round cause my arm was numb

·
Registered
56 Posts
went on a kamakazee type run. i was down to my last hopper full of paint during the last game of the day in speedball, so me and my friend decide lets just run straight into the enemy and see what happens. so the game starts and we wait in the back just long enough so our team can take out as many guys so we dont get lit up right when we stand up. then the ref called out 2 minutes left and thats when i finally worked up the courage and just got up and sprinted to the other teams side got hit once but it bounced and i kept running till i passed a bunker with a guy by it and i shot him twice with my autococker while he shot me about 6 times with his electric gun. the most painful shots i got from him was a shot to the chest and a shot to the neck(shot from about 5-6 feet away), both hurting pretty bad but it made a cool story. this happened like 5-6 weeks ago and i still have the welts on my chest and neck, but they arent noticable like they were the first week.

·
Registered
56 Posts
p8ntballweird said:
<3 for my mom

your moms probably just afraid if she punishes you, youll just shoot her again

·
Naughty Ice
1,596 Posts
me and my friend were dry firiring to see how fast we could go, then my other friend tries it and he stil has a paintball in there and just capps, yet my other friend, ripped a hole in his shirt and had some nasty bleeding

·
Registered
27 Posts
Snip3r said:
The field should of had that gun chrono'd...Especially it being a rental. As far as getting it...yea we had a guy play with us this weekend who was behind an X when another guy ran up to bunker, they were maybe 2 feet apart and it resulted in this:

And that was from a gun shooting in the 270s...
That pic would terrify a noob 4real, he would probably quit paintballing at that moment. lol

21 - 40 of 61 Posts