Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well if ur the last guy there and they have some people left u dont have much choice....

·
Registered
96 Posts
eik, plz tell me those are stiches and not shell fragments...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ok when i was bout 9 or 10 me and my bros would go over to our neibors and the had 2 paintball guns 1 of then was a pirrana and the other a aTiger Shark (pump). Well since one of there guns was a pump we just had 1 shot duel walk 10 steps and turn round and shoot. well my friend never walk his 10 steps and he shot me on my 5 step and left a HUGE mark on the back of my leg but it didn't bleed that was bout five years ago.

·
Registered
102 Posts
KrAzAyInSaNe said:
One of my first time's playing with my spyder i got bunkered, and he shot me twice... Biggest bruises ive ever seen, seriously, ive never seen a worse bruise.
i got hit 2 inches above the knee with a 70mph baseball and it left a baseball sized bruise on my leg... it was a deep purple blue color

·
Registered
200 Posts
^^ur a pussy....my grandma throws 70 mph....this year in high school ball, I got hit in the wrist with an 85 mile an hour pitch and I probly hit like 5 guys this year when I was pitching and I throw around 80 (I am also only in grade 10)

anyway, my story is that the first time I played, it was me and anotehr guy left, so I rush right at him and by the time he sees me, I have let off about 5 shots but he shot as he turned and they were right at my balls from like 6 feet away...luckily, since I don't want my balls to be injured, I was wearing a jock and it didn't even hurt...I later found out that eh shot there intentionally so I bonus balled him like 10 times

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ya, if your scared to get shot up close, play back man, but i cant tell the difference, if i am 10 feet away from a guy or off the break at like 90, the shot still stings, but i dont fall over a freak out about it, or take pictures or stuff like that, and i am sure that my friends arm was worse then that, we played hit for hit with our pb guns, i had my cocker and he had a pump..... his idea.

·
Registered
148 Posts
once i was playing a speedball course with only one exit. so i get hit early cause its my first time ever playing a speedball field and im half walking/jogging off the field and i get right as im about to exit still holding my gun up and yelling im hit im hit out dont shoot and a kid from the other side shoots me within five to four feet in the inner thigh and left palm...my thigh had a three inch bruise and my hand swelled enough for me to be unable to bend my fingers correctly for at least 24 hours...i wish i had a camera : P

·
Registered
14 Posts
Once I when I was playing there were three guys hidding behind a big clump of trees about 40 yards down the trail from me and my only other team mate. I never like staying put so i told my team mate to fire on them a bit while i charge them. I ran down the trail yelling at the top of my lungs and shooting like crazy righ tup to there spot. yeah i go it pretty bad. all three of them layed it into me. The worst hit was on the wrist when I was running about 5 feet from them. I was showing that one off. Another time my friend was shooting at me from behind a bush so i jumped over the bush and both of us got each other from about 3 feet away. I got him in the back and he got me in the leg. Mine was the worst, broke skin and all that. - Good times - thumup:

·
Registered
568 Posts
First off. BS. No paintball broke your shirt. Not at 340fps it didn't. This is going to happen with new people. Just yell at them and get over it. What pisses me off is people who know they are overshooting or shooting you on purpose when you walk off. People who just shoot randomly piss me off to. Next time I get overshot I'm putting my gun back down and start laying into them. Maybe they'll want to really throw down.

·
Registered
53 Posts
ok...so the very first time i went...it might have been the second time...i was at a local indoor speedball field....so everyone chronod their guns and stuff and the teams were decided and some guy had a allen wrench in his pocket to adjust his velocity...but he was on my team so i didnt think anything of it....so the game started and i sprinted up to a bunker and the guy with the wrench went to the buncker behind me...it was set up like 10 ft maybe behind a to the left (but just a little) and so i was behind my bunker...and he shot me in the back of the head...with like full velocity and i didnt have a had or anything..( i have short short hair)it hurt like a b****...i was so mad..it wasnt like i stepped up to shoot and got in his way....i was down behind my bunker....just finished sliding....and i got hit in the back of the head by my own ****in teammate...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Went out for the first time Friday nite. Played Woodsball at night ( dumb move ), I do Ok, the first game, got two kills. Second game, 2 minutes in. I poke my head out for 2 seconds and get tagged right above the temple. Felt likes someone hit me with a rock. Turned out to be sniper with a flatline. Time to upgrade my mask for more coverage

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
It is very possible to put a hole in a shirt especially at 340. Nobody knows how much force was coming from that paintball. Well paintballin34 would you rather shoot one shot and have a bad chance of hitting him or shot many a shots and have a better chance of hitting him.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
i always work on peoples guns and sometimes being as dumb as i AM, i forget to jack down the velocity, or i dont hit the safety or switch it off. and atleast once a visit I shoot my hands point blank, the only time i really got injured though, was when a kid with some cheap ass spyder, with the heavy spring or whatever it is, and co2 (it was maybe 45 outsider) and he was like my gun wont stay cocked, I fixed it and as I was handing it to him, i hit inbetween my thumb and fore finger, that my friends is painfull.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well i hear all of ur strys(didnt get to read them all) but i think i have the worst one of all im here. Now this didnt happen to me personally but my friends friend that went up a lil wile back were to gethor playin some people and they are farily good so my friend told his friend to run up and bunker this kid... What they didnt know was that this kid was turning up his speed ON THE FEILD (WELL ABUV 300(prob in the 350's or a lil higher)) so his friend is running up and runs behind the bunker and the kid gets hit a few times... but not befor getting one shot off... ooooo it still makes me sick to hear this or tell it but here it goes... it hit him in the nads (this is like 2-3 feet maybe less away) so he got it in the nads now if your a guy and youv been hit in the nads with a ball at 280 from 100+ feet away then youd say that hurts and makes you wanna puke but his was just horrible from what im told cuz i was told that his sac was bleeding froma fair size cut (no need for stiches or anything) and he was pissing blood(only lil bits but it was noticable) for a day (dumbass didnt go see a doc(i know i would have)) but the kid got banned from that site. hes better now but man he couldnt walk right for a long wile.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i have that crap happen to me all the time, i ref and i have to put up with alot of crap like today we had like 200 + walkons and alot of them were noobs. They are always waving there guns around it pisses me off. Whenever i move when there pointing it at me they follow me lol.

Ive gotten shot plenty of times close range.

·
Registered
13 Posts
just a question to dark, are you talking indoor, cuz where i go, (wasega beach,ont),can, we have our guns set to 280, thats what were allowed and people still try to over...

·
Registered
216 Posts
just a question to dark, are you talking indoor, cuz where i go, (wasega beach,ont),can, we have our guns set to 280, thats what were allowed and people still try to over...
No we are an outdoor field. I try to keep all the guns between 280 and 290. But id rather them have it as close to 280 as possible. I dont have problems with people trying to raise theres.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts