Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think im gonna buy pokemon game for gameboy and play it, i remember i used to have so much fun playing that game, and its like 8 bucks for one, so i think ill just get one and try it out.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I dont like the whole fad as a whole, but if you get past all of the trading cards and tv shows and crap, it was an awesome RPG.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
xXMikeXx said:
i wish i hadnt bought all those damn trading cards, now there sitting in my closet collecting dust
lol, same here. There just sitting in my closet collecting dust, and I have a damn lot of them too. I looked up on ebay how much my best card was going for ( to see if I should start selling) and its only worth 5 bucks, with NO BIDS.
But the game was also fun. I remember going to almost everystore within an hour drive just to get it

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
ya I'm so stupid, I have a lot of cards and some little kid who saved up forever said he'd buy all my cards for $1000. I had only spent around $200 too but I didn't do it!!!!!! I had this one card that was worth $200 back then.......................

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heh i found a few people selling their games for 5 bucks, so its def. worth it

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
the game was fun, i just got back from vacation and i was actually playing it on the plane for around a half hour, its annoying having to run throuhg like 10 miles of bushes and be constantly running into weak pokemon every 2 steps though.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea im not getting red or blue because i beat red b4 and i remember a lot of it (although it was over like 5 years ago)

·
Registered
18 Posts
it sucks you cant sell them to card collector places for some weird reason. yu-gi-oh is bought and sold at the store but i cant get rid of em it sucks. i should of sold em during the dam fad

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gilly said:
it sucks you cant sell them to card collector places for some weird reason. yu-gi-oh is bought and sold at the store but i cant get rid of em it sucks. i should of sold em during the dam fad
you, me, and millions of other people

but hey i was 10 years old at the time so i was vulnerable to the whole thing

·
Registered
104 Posts
i luved the game, im pissed bcuz i had cards back then worth 100 or so dollars and now they are in my closet in a shoe box.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts