Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If youve ever been chased by the cops post how you got away and any tips for the un experianced noob people who get caught on how NOT to get caught.

Tip: Run dont walk

·
Registered
379 Posts
If I ever did get chased, my instinct would be to go in a crowded area, or a place with a lot of cover like a forest. A forest would be easy, just run a little ways into it then drop flat to the ground, they'd never find you.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Adaminator said:
If I ever did get chased, my instinct would be to go in a crowded area, or a place with a lot of cover like a forest. A forest would be easy, just run a little ways into it then drop flat to the ground, they'd never find you.
Your forgeting the K-9 units!

·
Registered
388 Posts
run inside a very crowded building like the mall or sumthing, there so many exits, theyd never find you.

if theres no mall, and ur in the forest, pit alot of distance between you and the coppers going straight, then turn left/right, and run half the first distance, then turn 40 degrees the same way again, and run half that distance, then run back the way you came from, get in your car, and drive away. or, if u werent in a car, run to a crowded place and chill. like a nordstroms or something in the mall, and hide in one of the changing rooms. thumup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Don't do anything that would require you to run from the cops.

I'm a future police officer....I want you all to be nice and slow and cooperative...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Climb as high as you can and ask them to put out trampolines.

·
Registered
391 Posts
see cops are like t-rex's their vision is based on movement. all you have to do is stand still and they'll run by you

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got chased for breaking a car winsheild with an iceball (it turned to ice becasue i was holding it in my hand so long and packing it down)

there was a cop right behind the car i hit.

I just ran down the street twords my friends house but the comp was too close and he would have seen me go in there. So i took my first left then ran back around the house and ended up on the first street. then i was safe to go in the house.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Get out of your car ASAP. There are these things called spike strips, and roadblocks. Take lots of shortcuts through the woods, and or a crowded area. Avoid stores because then you'll be on a security camera.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts