Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in school right now, and i just got from lunch. I was driving to Wendy's and on the way back to school, there were at least 10 police with bullet proof shields, body armor, and camo with m4's outside a house. I was like wtf. My guess is drug raid because the neiborhood by the school is known for having a lot of drugs. I have no clue what was going on. anyone have a guess?

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Whoah...A few years ago a guy on my street was boarded up in his house with an MP5.SWAT came in and beat his ass to the flo.And the part in that movie SWAT where they take the wall out of that house and get the polish hostage was across the street from me.Lots of police activity in my neighborhood fake and real.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Police can be real pussies sometimes...if their is any chance they could be going up against someone with a weapon they will call a SWAT team in.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Yeah I know if I was a police officer I'd be the first one in there in my scivvies.

Try this order next time:
1. Think
2. Type
3. Review
4. Post

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
PhantomDude said:
Police can be real pussies sometimes...if their is any chance they could be going up against someone with a weapon they will call a SWAT team in.
oh ya, we should just have the cops go in there with fists and let the bad guys shoot them.

you are not smart. of course cops can have all the bulletproof junk they want. its their JOB. i dont want to die on the job if im a cop. its called safety precautions.

Tell me, are these people pussies?

Construction workers for wearing hard hats?

Firemen for wearing fire retardant gear?

High-rise builders for wearing safety harnesses?

Firemen for having oxygen tanks?

no, they arent.

think before you speak

(whew that was tough to say nicely)

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I agree with you Dhill.I mean the point of the SWAT team and stuff like that is to help save lives.Phantomdude, you sir are an idiot.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
PhantomDude said:
that was a retarded comment. a policeman's job is to protect and to serve, not to 'look' cool and not be a pussy. i'd like to see you do half the job a policeman can.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
we recently had a drug related murder in one of the fairly good neighborhoods around town. suprised me. guy got lit up.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
i guess there was a drug bust at the house across the street when we werent home one time...

our neighbors are old and are home like all day so they saw it all go down. i guess some dude in a car was sitting in our driveway for like a long ass time (undercover) and then at some point, out of no where, i guess like 10 cop cars swarm the street from all directions, surround the house, bunch of cops jump out with vests and shotguns and what not, kick down the door, and like arrest like 5 dudes or whatever... wish i wouldve been home to see it

·
Registered
323 Posts
My aunt and uncle just moved into a reposessed (sp?) house and the people that lived in it before then had been drug dealers. Probably a month or so ago my aunt was in her backyard feeding the dogs, when she turned around and saw a man standing at the corner of the house watching her. She starting screaming and whatnot and they all came running in from the woods and surrounded her. In total there were 12 swat men that searched the house. They checked very carefully and knocked on the walls to see if they were hollow. The captain or whoever he was told my aunt that if they did not believe her story, she would see them again the next day.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
PhantomDude said:
Yes, and the military can be real pussies when they call in recon, air strikes, artillery strikes, and special forces missions to aid them.

retard.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
98sniper89 said:
My aunt and uncle just moved into a reposessed (sp?) house and the people that lived in it before then had been drug dealers. Probably a month or so ago my aunt was in her backyard feeding the dogs, when she turned around and saw a man standing at the corner of the house watching her. She starting screaming and whatnot and they all came running in from the woods and surrounded her. In total there were 12 swat men that searched the house. They checked very carefully and knocked on the walls to see if they were hollow. The captain or whoever he was told my aunt that if they did not believe her story, she would see them again the next day.
thats hella bull****. what makes them think your aunt and uncle are dealers too? they probably don't have a shred of evidence, or even anything to raise any kind of suspicion

·
Registered
717 Posts
PhantomDude said:
Your a complete ignorant fool. Do you know how many Police Officers die on and off duty trying to make places safer for scum like you?! SWAT is only called on in special situations were as Police Officers are out all day in danger fool. Sometimes the Police work with SWAT in different scenarios. I'll end it there because I dont need to be banned again...........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts