Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few nights ago my mag was stolen from the back of my friend's car overnight on Tuesday night, along with his CD player, all of the CD's in his car and a few other accessories he's decorated the inside of his car with.

Specs:

Polished minimag with original mainbody (right powerfeed)
AGD Intelliframe w/ Double Trigger in Polished Nickel (Chrome) with Dye Sticky 3 (blue)
Blue X-Valve
Lvl. 10 bolt kit
Eclipse Mini Rail with On/Off Purge (Chrome)
Shocktech In-Line Reg (chrome)
NitroDuck Tuff Skin X-Stream N2 Tank - 68ci 4500psi
Blue RASE 68 ci tank cover (neoprene)
Dye Ironmen Boomstick 14" (chrome back, blue front)- Autococker threaded

If you are in the Southwestern Ohio/Northern Kentucky/Southeastern Indiana area be on the lookout for this marker. Thanks.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What ticks me off is that I had my parents give it to him to check it out before it got sent out here for me to use at Huntington Beach this Spring Break.

And now I'm at the point where I'm gonna put up my Shutter for sale so I can buy something better, even Imp, if need be. There's no freakin way I'm using a Shutter at an NPPL event, that's my play gun to screw around with until my nice mag was with me.

·
12,110 Posts
What the **** this pisses me off. If I see them duo, I'm going to break their face. I'll keep my eyes open in case it gets sold to this area.

Do you know the valve serial number? Call up AGD adn let em know.. Do you still haev the box the x-valve came in?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lord Headley said:
That royally blows, keep an eye out on ebay everyone.

If my deal goes through Jared, i might be able to cut you a deal on my RT mag ;) not too pricy. Let me know!

- Brian
Definitely let me know, I'm not sure how much money I'll have when you make the offer but I'll have a bit more if I can sell off my Shutter before HB. Then again, I probably won't have much money to give you, so it's doubtful I could pay you right away for that RT if the chance to buy it comes up, seeing that all my money at the moment is going towards paying for HB (especially paint and travel).

I'm having my 'rents look in my closet for the box it came in so I can get the valve serial # and other info that might help narrow down a search. I also have three pics in my computer in OH that would be awesome to post up, but my parents are too computer illiterate to be able to look up the pictures and email them to me so I'm not sure.

Thanks for your help guys. I really appreciate it :tup:

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Did you see for sure if all that as really stolen. You said it was w/ a friend. NOw I'm in no position to call him a theif, but you might wanna be careful.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know it wasn't him, because he called my parents first thing in the morning and didn't go to class that day since he was filling out theft reports and talking with insurance (even though insurance won't do anything).

I know he did't steal it- he's one of my best friends and he doesn't like mags anyway. He's got a Rasta Fly, Free Flow Lotus Autococker and a Lasoya Timmy; he's got no use for a minimag that doesn't match any of them in price or ability.

I sent him a spare parts kit for the mag about a week before my parents gave it to him for him so he could make sure everything was in order before I got it. That's just because I wouldn't have time to check it out before I went to HB since it's coming up pretty soon and I'm busy with making arrangements for that and running two on-campus clubs and helping with ASUSU elections.

So yes, I know he wouldn't steal it...one of my other friends took pics of his car after it happened and all his glass is broken, not to mention the interior of his Audi is pretty banged up from people ripping off addons he had on his carhis interior. He's easily got over $4,000 in damage, no sense in stealing a $700 mag just for that and messing up your car for it.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I'll send him a dollar, why dont you have your college team do a fund raiser to help pay for it. I'm sorry about it Duo, if i see it when im in Columbus or if i am visting amish country (silly amish) i'll keep my eye out

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL I would do the college fundraiser thing, but right now I'm already planning a fundraiser for our club team next month and I can't really divert any funds from that towards, say, a small insignificant purchase like a DM5 or anything, even though I'm VP and all. Money laundering isn't exactly something I ponder on :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts