Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Pretty damn good. Got a couple gifts and I'll probably get some more tomorrow. Hows yours?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
mine has been good just browsing pbf on the new iPod touch

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Got my 360, Areosmiths guitar Hero, Aerosmith Guitar for it, Random games for the 360(Don't feel like naming them lawl), some comfy jammies, like 200 bucks, some gift cards, DVDs, CDs, and I think that is it.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'm buying World Tour with the cash. It was a nice haul because I'm 17 and my parents wanted to make my last xmas before I turn legal special(Being the youngest has it's perks). Funny thing is I haven't got the 360 yet because my dad gave me the money for it but I spent that money on his and my moms xmas. Basically I have a room full of 360 games and accessories that I can only look at because I put my heart in a good place lol. I don't regret it nor am I sad etc about it, my dad is getting it tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I'm buying World Tour with the cash. It was a nice haul because I'm 17 and my parents wanted to make my last xmas before I turn legal special(Being the youngest has it's perks). Funny thing is I haven't got the 360 yet because my dad gave me the money for it but I spent that money on his and my moms xmas. Basically I have a room full of 360 games and accessories that I can only look at because I put my heart in a good place lol. I don't regret it nor am I sad etc about it, my dad is getting it tomorrow.
So...you bought your parents gifts...with their own money? :shrug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts