Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Heh.

I have a few viet friends, and I'm a table hopper at school, so I was chilling with them at lunch a few days ago. A lot of the guys bring their own lunch, usually asian cuisine.

I dont have time to make food before school, so I buy it there. The school store had buffalo chicken strips, a few pieces of celery, bleu cheese, a roll, and chips for $5, so I bought a meal.

When I went back I was just eathign and talking, when we came on the subject of food. One of them (who I share a mutual feeling of animosity with) said it was a waste for me to spend $5 on buffalo chicken. I quote

Kid: "$5 for chicken? What a waste?"
Me: "Dude at any normal resturant, $5 for a meal portion is a great deal"
Kid: "We... I would never buy that"
Me: "We who?"
Kid: "Asians"

At that point I went off on one of my tangents, finished my food and went to my math class (teacher won $1500 on a scratchticket so he's buying all his classes pizza).

Its really ****ed up, but I have to say, most of the asian kids in my school (our school is like 40% asian, 50% white, and 10% other etnicities) are dirty ****ing racists.

Theres an asian culture club where they go and discuss/partake in different aspects of asian culture.

I'm all for cultural diversity, but if I started a white culture club, I would be on the news as some sort of sick neo nazi asshole.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jinjiro said:
That video sucked except for a few parts, mainly the Indian dude named Richard.

-Jin
I guess it's funny for me because it's something that happens all the time in my school

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Alpha said:
I'm all for cultural diversity, but if I started a white culture club, I would be on the news as some sort of sick neo nazi asshole.
yep. total BS. there's a Black History month, but where's the White History month? or the Mexican History month? or Asian History month?
also, you don't get scholarships for being white (as you would if you were black). you also get less student aid

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
we have a asian kid at our school: Tron. He hates asians and claims that they will be the first to go when he conquers the world. It's a little weird.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Alpha said:
Take it a step further, found the national association for the advancement of white people and see if you get shut down. Or start an all white country club like the asians have and see what happens then.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lol. Pretty good movie. Best part was Richard "And besides, Asians have very small............ Confidence". Lol.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
zpyro said:
not in Cali it isn't.
=\ I don't think that's right, in cali it still is I'm pretty sure. Check the census...

DUDE! My girlfriend just drove all the way out to my house from Pico (East LA) to deliver some tamales! MEXICAN GIRLFRIENDS ARE AWESOME!

·
Registered
176 Posts
There is some vietnamese kid named Cheenom ( sp? ) in the grade below mine, hes part of that mooney cult ( sorry for any of you unificationists, but its a cult :p ) and hes ****ing insane with a Yo Yo... all he does is run around the school witch his 60 lbs backpack and a few Yo Yo's and just does these amazing tricks with multiple Yo Yo's.

the moral of this story is...Yo Yo's are entertaining.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts