Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, if u have this bug it's a virus and can be deleted easily. Every time u turn on your pc and after a few minutes (sometimes shorter sometimes longer) does a thing pop up saying the system must shut down and was athourized by NT/Authority Systems. Go to http://support.gateway.com/s/misc/troubleshootsu12.shtml

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
bah i already pointed this out in the 'strange problem' thread.

edit: BTW... it's not a virus. it's an exploit that someone made a wurm to shut down comps like mad.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I think I downloaded that patch. I hit open when it came up then it made the little thing were it looks like it is installing then it went away. Did it install it?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I figured it out all by myself (meaning using meh mommys computer which runs on 98 and is not effected and checking norton antivirus site and msn.com!) and now im fixing it fur muh friends for 20 bux ;)

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
Turd-Burguler said:
I figured it out all by myself (meaning using meh mommys computer which runs on 98 and is not effected and checking norton antivirus site and msn.com!) and now im fixing it fur muh friends for 20 bux ;)
wow...your ripping the hell out of that kid...a reasonable price = 1-5 bucks....but consider yourself lucky..lol

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
its an exploit in which a worm was created to do all the stuff that a person would have to do in order to shut down peopel's comps, so he doesn't have to sit there, he can just let his worm do a global h4x0r to teh m4x0r for 24 hours instead of him
;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
NYY said:
this is a pretty funny virus
btw, how do i know which bit version of xp i have?
download either one. the 32mb downloads faster than the 64mb, so get it. they are the same thing. windows xp is xp.

i had it this morning and i got rid of it thank god.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts