Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
fake, like fake paintballer. ur out of it lol. anyways, yes it sucks, and people will make fun of u, annnnddddddd it will screw up your gun

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
its not all that horrible... but it is a really big bore (.692 or so) and the shell is pretty weak so it will break on the target better, but its weak enough to be broken by a force fed hopper like a reloader b. if you dont have a halo b/reloader b/qloader though you should be fine.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Brass Eagle makes some alright paint I know a kid who has a Spyder Fenix and he used Big Ball (I think they make big ball) and it works good. But Wild Streak and Blue Streak are a different story. It is easy to wipe and I got shot once and it didnt even have color it just looked like water. And my one friends had some in his revvy and took a dive and pretty much every single ball broke in his loader. So its basicly trail and error.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
paintballer1134 said:
Brass Eagle makes some alright paint I know a kid who has a Spyder Fenix and he used Big Ball (I think they make big ball) and it works good. But Wild Streak and Blue Streak are a different story. It is easy to wipe and I got shot once and it didnt even have color it just looked like water. And my one friends had some in his revvy and took a dive and pretty much every single ball broke in his loader. So its basicly trail and error.
PMI makes big ball...

The only paint I would consider buying from wal-mart is Scorch. That's not that great but when I only need 1000 and dont have much cash, i will buy that.

Find a place near you that sells cases of good stuff for cheap. I usually get a case of GAP for 40 bucks. It's good paint and the guy that I go to sells stuff right out of his house and sells things for awesome prices.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I Hate walmarts bigball
it aint walmarts big ball, it is pmi big ball... lol.... i have bought alot of it from wal mart and it done fine... just not early in the year... (untill they sell all the old stuff that set there all winter)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts