Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today i was browsing the streets of Michigan and came across a 1999 Dodge Ram with around 111,100 miles on it. My mom works at a Chrysler/Dodge so maintenance wouldn't be a hassle. The cost is $3,000. Tell me what ya think!!

:yum :yum :yum

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
nice truck.
my car is an 88 and has only 20k more miles than that thing. are my miles low, or are the miles on the truck high?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
nice rig. wish my truck were newer...i drive a 94 ford ranger w/ a 3.0 and about 150k on it. body is in good shape tho. could stand a new paintjob cause it shows the swirls(black trucks own all). couple of minor dents in it tho, i mean uber minor. it'd be totally killer if i could get the newer style dash for it, drop it, new rims and tires, bed cover, tint, and a 5.0. i'd be pimpin :smokin

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Nice. I drive a 2000 chevy s10. I tihnk mine has 61000 miles on it which means I need to get my oil changed. Cool looking truck I wish I had a dodge. I like them better than Ford and Chevy. I like my truck though.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Actually, Trucks: Chevy-Dodge tied( i like chevy thoug) then Ford

Cars:Ford . Chevy. Dodge. Japs and others.

It looks ok. Pretty good deal. And those ratings are like average joe cars, not including European Sports and cars over expensive.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Pretty nice. I drive a 04' tacoma prerunner. Man that thing drives like a dream. Cant really go offroading since I have no 4 wheel drive. But its a sweet ride.

Anyway that truck is nice. Are you gunna keep it stock? Or add some stuff to it?

Also you have to give it to the Japanease that make cars that run forever. Nicest quality vehicles I have ever driven.

(p.s. let there be no flame wars over which car brand is better)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts