Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so my uncle owns a honda 4x4 shop and says hes getting in the new RR race bikes soon. So i sold my mustang stuff a while back. And now im talking to him about how much i like rockets of the crotch. He says this is the perfect bike for me. I say yes it is. Ill get dealer price what ever it ends up being and low ass payments....but theres alot of good stuff on it from a website he gave me.
pic of the one he ordered for the shop...silver black

theres a video at
http://powersports.honda.com/motorcycles/sport/model.asp?ModelName=CBR1000RR&ModelYear=2004&ModelId=CBR1000RR4

any one else race bikes? I have a few small cc dirt bikes well mainly my xr 100 of course from honda because he would kill me if I bought anything else. But I probably won't even race it...legally that is just ride like mad. I am moving to orlando next year so I will be able to ride year around..

any one else have bikes....no smartasses please.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
lol, i ride a 30 year old yamaha 180 dirt bike at my grandmothers whenever i can get teh damn thing to work, but ive never ridden a croth rocket like that tho.

what i dont understand is where you put the girl, i mean, yeah she can get on the back of it, but not all girls are up to motorcylcle rides

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im good at riding but that doesn't mean Im not gonna hit something in the road. Thats the problem. Id be goin buck30 down the interstate and hit some asses mufler. Not looking forward to dieing. but i still want it pretty bad. girls on the beach....absolutly love riding on the back of these.
my uncle has a super hawk which is another 998cc. only this is a 4 banger. I road his to the beaches and wow....can I have a ride and rock up and down against you....pweeze. its tough..i want bad.

·
Registered
428 Posts
i always wanted one of those little pocket bikes. those are schweet. they go pretty fast too. nice bike tho, bubba. i always wanted one of those too, too bad im 14

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
so you thing you can ride that you just said u have small cc bikes you will kill your self. i have a xr 200 and used a 250 and an xr 500. if you only have riden small cc bikes you will kill your self.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ha no I said that I have use small cc competitivly. I have ridden bikes just slightly smaller than this just fine. the hawk is like 996 cc and this is 998. I don't race competitivly like I said. I haven't riden all that much lately I used to do alot of younger guy stuff. Im 18 now and I don't feel like its a sport I can afford to keep up in.

·
Registered
824 Posts
um are you a beginner dont get it trust me i have seen guys fracture there skull riding something like that if you have expeiereience with bikes get it but if you dont we then its going to get ugly

small cc bikes dont get it your goig to die on tose things unlesss you know what your doing

plus if you dont race whats the point of getting one those things are quick and light and you seriously get hurt on those things

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know how to ride bikes like these. that area is covered. im worried about another kid in my class who says hes getting a ducati. the same kid jacked a wall doing 110 in his pos camaro. he will soon die.

·
Registered
824 Posts
a ****ing ducati hes going to die im sorry better start packing up get well soon cards man.

·
Registered
562 Posts
gotta do it to learn how. even if he didn't know how, once he gets it and rides it for awhile, he'd learn. might kill himself first. haha. lotta kids around here are getting those lately.

·
Registered
824 Posts
yeah dont take that too school man ie seen people steal other peoples vehicles in minutes

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
the kid across the street as one of those. they r pretty nice, his is yellow, it looks tits in yellow. i like crotch rockets, but there is NOTHING like a chopper. man, would kill for a nic chopper or an old school hog. my buddies dad was talkin about starting up a custom chopper shop, but i don't think its gonna happen being that they kinda got robed blind by thier grandma...

·
Registered
824 Posts
imhungry said:
the kid across the street as one of those. they r pretty nice, his is yellow, it looks tits in yellow. i like crotch rockets, but there is NOTHING like a chopper. man, would kill for a nic chopper or an old school hog. my buddies dad was talkin about starting up a custom chopper shop, but i don't think its gonna happen being that they kinda got robed blind by thier grandma...
yah too bad they dont come out to spring04 buddy

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he will get his order in like march or april. it doesn't really matter because around here winter sucks..I would never ride a sport bike like that around in the crap wheather.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts