Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lol airsoft on a pb forum. but I have always thought about getting into it and being the uber sniper lol. I know tokyo marui(sp?) makes good airsoft guns, n if I got into it they would probably be the brand I buy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Actually it is 500 FPS with .28's for a sniper with 100' minimum distance and 400 FPS with .2's (though some have it with .28's) and around a 20' minimum distance. Mines currently shooting 280-290 FPS until I get my FTK which will put it at around 410 with .2's.

For anyone wondering when I say .28 or .2 that is the weight in grams of the bb. The heavier the bb the lower the FPS but the more accurate the shot. Wal*Mart consists of .12's(complete crap unless you are using an LPEG) and .2's(not the best but they due).

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
MMM. do you use plastic or metal bb's?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plastic, I'm not trying to seriously hurt someone. Metal bb's are NEVER used, same with the little paintballs. If I wanted to use metal bb's or paintballs I'd have bought a bb gun or a paintball gun. Also, the metal and paint pellets can really screw up your gun.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
wasn't sure, I know me and my friend dean used plastic ones in his tokyo marui stier aug.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
not a clue, the crappy ones from wally world. I don't personally haave one right now, and have only briefly shot his.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts