Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here about fields you've been to that are way over priced for paint and admission etc...Please post the price and name of field.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Planet paintball. 25.00 for field and air. 65.00 a case of rampage msrp-35.00 a case field paint only fri-sunday. mon-thur u need to pay the 25.00 and u can use ur own paint tho.

·
Registered
107 Posts
DARK ARMIES!! <- infamous here in Indiana.

$30 for 2 hours of play in a slick arena with only black lights that they never clean and the refs smoke pot while you're playing (I'm not kidding, you can only smell it though because you can't see anything in the pitch black arena, $5 to bring your own stuff (mechs only, no more than 6 bps, and no A5s dontcha know), $10 to rent a tippmann pro carbine

AND $20 FOR 200 PAINTBALLS! field paint only

www.darkarmies.com

I shens you not.

EDIT: yes, that's equivalent to $200 a case.

Oh, I forgot.. FPS limit is 220, it doesn't matter if ball breaks or not you have to go out, and if your gun can't shoot that slow then you have to rent, or they cut your spring like they did to my friend and now his gun can't go over 200 and he has to buy a new spring set

I only went there once, found out how gay it is, and now I go to gator joes, they charge $15 for all day air and admission, $5 for a full rental set, FPS limit is 285, 4 diff. fields, $15 for 500 nightmare or $60 a case and BYOP on sundays, so not too bad

·
Registered
107 Posts
I added it up, if I went to my normal field with Dark Armies pricing, it'd run me $265 a day. (that's 4 hours of play, 2000 paintballs, and bringing my own gear)

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
xxNiRvAnAxx said:
I added it up, if I went to my normal field with Dark Armies pricing, it'd run me $265 a day. (that's 4 hours of play, 2000 paintballs, and bringing my own gear)

that is officially incredible. I thought Paintball Atlanta was bad......... ****. thats all i gotta say. I was gonna go on and on about how my field is a rip, but I got nothin now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah I officially own this thread.. lol

gator joe's is teh po0ndizzle though.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Sittin_duk said:
Man..I thought my prices were bad, 15 for entry and free fills. 45 for a case of paint, but now I realize how lucky I am.
ur so lucky those prices r sick.

·
Registered
107 Posts
did you see my dark armies post.. $200 A CASE!! FOR CRAP PAINT!!it's some no name generic crap, they just have it in this big tank and fill your hopper up 50 at a time.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
15 admission if you buy paint there, paint as low as 50 (heat) and 25 byop

10 dollar all day air, or 2 bucks a fill

60-70 bucks for a good case of paint

like 6 different kinds of paint there too

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's $10 allday and free air, co2 or HPA. Or $50 for a year round pass free air anytime, and a discount on all items in their store. It has a really good speedball field with some air bunkers, and 2 different woodsball courses. I love Apocolypse.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts